ฟังเพลง เพลงใหม่ MVเพลง เนื้อเพลง :

Yoon Jong Shin -May you please [MV]

Yoon Jong Shin - May you please [MV] 

The fourth one means that plenty to American state besides the actual fact that it's the foremost sales that solely i used to be chargeable for the album while not Suk won, that I didn't choose some random image for the album cowl however really tried a retro vogue, which I used some spontaneousness on manufacturing the album.

The song "May you please"  was the title of the album. It had some quality. Sadly, it had been not such a lot recalled later or chosen as my BEST. however my attachment to the present song exists. expectoration get in specific words utterly unheeded a conventional romance theme. owing to these radical experiments within the young, I actually have not invited the song typically. however whereas i used to be engaged on this monthly project, I re-discovered the treasure within the song. That courageousness that I simply finished the song at the high-pitch appears wonderful. The un-embellished lyrics that blushes American state currently sounds pretty. i'd wish to sing songs at my can, though i buy recent, the age of forty five and are a singer for twenty-four years.

Share this article :

0 ความคิดเห็น:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Advertising